Wir verwenden unsere eigenen Cookies und Cookies von Drittanbietern, um unsere Dienste und technischen Gründe zu verbessern, Ihr Browser-Erlebnis zu verbessern, Ihre Einstellungen zu speichern und Ihnen optional Werbung zu Ihren Einstellungen zu zeigen, indem wir Ihre Surfgewohnheiten analysieren. Wir haben einige Konfigurationsoptionen hinzugefügt, mit denen Sie uns genau mitteilen können, welche Cookies Sie bevorzugen und welche nicht. Drücken Sie AKZEPTIEREN, um allen Cookies zuzustimmen. Drücken Sie KONFIGURATION, um die gewünschten Optionen festzulegen. Um weitere Informationen zu unseren Cookies zu erhalten, greifen Sie hier auf unsere Cookie-Richtlinie zu:
How are cookies used?
Provide us with the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches on web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Survey information where the user has participated.
- Data connectivity to social networks for users accessing your Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary cookies for session and persistent cookies. The cookies store session data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data collected through cookies are treated, the web can use:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines himself. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant for the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
'Cookies' statistical analysis
They are those that allow tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data that users make.
'Cookies' from third parties
In some web pages you can install 'cookies' from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. As for example, Google Analytics statistical services.
|Google Analytics|| Statistics of use of the web to get to know our clients better,
optimization through the web analysis tool
|While the Session lasts|
To adjust the permissions related to 'cookies' in the Google Chrome browser:
How to manage 'cookies' in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the 'cookies' installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to the 'cookies' in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose.
- Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to 'cookies' in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete scan history option to remove the 'cookies'.
- Activate the 'Cookies' box, and then click Remove.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings.
- Move the slider all the way up to block all 'cookies' or completely down to allow all 'cookies'.
- After that, click on OK.
In case of blocking the use of 'cookies' on your browser it is possible that some services or features of the website are not available.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage 'cookies' per website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable 'cookies' from all sites except those that are trusted.